CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Will this baby ever come...

I know I'm not even technically due til April 1st, but I'm seriously doubting the possibility that he will come on his own. you'd think maybe I'd show SOME signs of being ready... but every time I go to the doctor he says there is NO change... I'm beginning to expect there to be no change and I think maybe its preventing me from dialating and stuff. lol The mind IS a pretty powerful thing. I feel very pressured to have this baby. The doctor is breathing down my neck for a c-section and my mom is on a schedule and can only be here til the 9th, then shes gone. I am sooo stressed about when this baby is coming. If I had no pressures from anyone, I would wait til the baby came on his own. I hope that my body is subconsciously holding out until my mom gets here, and that once she gets here I will be able to relax and go into labor. *I HOPE* that's the case. I think I will be thrown into major depression if I have another c-section, I was alone the first time during recovery and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I would never wish it on anybody but I did make it through and I was stronger because of it. I also cried everyday that I was alone. I really don't know if I can handle a repeat of that last time, and this time around having a two year old too. People can offer to help, but its not the same as having your mom or someone be there 24/7 to help with everything from diaper changes, to cooking, to cleaning to Ammons round-the-clock craziness. Im so hormonal right now. I really just hope my mom can stay a little longer if i have a c-section! I really hope I can change her mind. maybe if I beg really, really hard! haha I feel like a little girl that just wants her mommy! hahah MOM, READ THIS BLOG! I WANT YOU TO STAY LONGER! :)

2 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Ooooh sad!!! I hope it all works out for you!! I actually had the post partum depression for a couple weeks after I had Anna, it was rough!! So hopefully you have all the help you need (remember i'm available and willing!) and that you recover fast with either delivery!

Anonymous said...

He will come I promise. Wouldn't it be awful if their was a disease that you looked pregnant and felt pregnant forever. Just remember you don't have to be.