So.... the doctor says "NO CHANGE" surprise, surprise... lol I wonder if he is just making that up... lol I will have this baby crowning and hes still gonna be saying that im high and tight. HAHAHAH jk anyways, so if this baby doesnt come by monday, he wants to check me again and then do a c-section on tuesday. maybe we can wait til wednesday and then his birthday will be April 8th! thats a good day. Ammons is November 8th! hah Anyways. My mom comes into town TONIGHT! Im so excited! It really sucks if I have the c-section next week, cause my mom will be gone before I get out of the hospital! haha Hopefully i can just go into labor naturally! He will definitly be a HUGE baby if he comes next week. Im pretty sure of that. Im already very large! Everybody cross your fingers and pray he comes by himself! my prediction as of right now is that he is probably 9 lbs at least. AHH
1 comment:
Im prayin' for ya! I hope he comes soon!
Post a Comment