CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Boring update, but I promised I'd keep you all posted.

So things have been pretty slow in the contractions department (aside from the 24 hours of contractions that day last week) It seems like things are definitly slowing down. I still get them all the time, but not like last week. I still feel like I could wait a while longer, but thats just cause I know how unprepared we are for him to come. Sean is completly booked with tests and papers and presentations till thursday at least. We joke that Sean wouldnt be there if I went into labor now, but something inside really would rather him go take a test while im in labor and then come over right after! LOL Am I weird!!?? I just know that if he misses one of these tests it could possibly BOMB the whole class for the whole semester!! I wouldnt want him to miss the actual birth, but labor can last for hours and hours. Hes so busy, at least til thursday, then theres like a 3 day lull. LOL Im really hoping to go into labor then. I hope I have enough warning when I go into labor because my mom decided to drive up from LA (thats ten hours, not stopping) when she gets the news that Im in labor. if the baby doesnt come soon, My mom will be coming no matter what by the 31st, cause she can only stay for 10 days and she has to go to the bay area for easter on the 9th. Which sucks cause if I end up getting a C-section it would be around april 4th, and then I have 4 days in the hospital and then she leaves the day, or day after I get home from the hospital. SO THAT REALLY SUCKS! Im just hoping and praying this baby feels like hes ready to come sooner than that becuase it would be almost pointless for her to even be coming, since she wouldnt be coming when I needed the help. And if I end up having a c-section, shes not allowed to be in there with me (only Sean) and thats the two main reasons shes coming, (to be here for the labor, and help when we come home from the hospital) LOL ahh its all so stressful! Hopefully everything works out, if not, Im sure somehow we will manage!

So yeah, main points of this was:
1. still having contractions, just not alot
2. this baby still can't come til after thursday
3. He better come by Friday! HAHA
Hahah if only we could know the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't wait. My sister is 3 centimeters. They said if she doesn't have him by Monday they will take him. We love the updates.