CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The BIGGEST LOSER! and OUR HONEYMOON!

Biggest Loser Pictures, Images and Photos

So aside from LOVING the show, I've decided to join the biggest loser club online after I have this baby. I'm so excited to start losing weight again! I'm chomping at the bit! Sean took a health class this semester and it has opened his eyes to so much. Stuff I have known my whole life because I have been trying to lose weight my whole life. LOL But he never really knew cause weight has never been an issue for him, although according to his BMI he is technically over weight! hahah anyone who knows and sees my husband knows hes NOT overweight at ALL! But he has learned alot and it so excited to help me along with my weight loss goal. I am VERY interested in doing the "couch to 5k" I want to do something I never thought I could do and I could never picture myself running a 5k. So I'm really excited to see where I will be in the next year. I'm giving myself plenty of time and we are looking into investing in an elliptical so I can workout whenever I need and from home so I don't have to worry about finding a babysitter for Ammo and Camo. So Ive been saving my Christmas, Anniversary and Mother's Day gifts (or the money allotted) to hopefully find a cheap but sturdy elliptical on Craigslist! (which there are some really cheap, nice ones every once in a while)

Cruise Boat! Pictures, Images and Photos

And NEXT YEAR! AHH I'm so excited! When Cameron is one and Ammon is three (and after we get a hefty tax return) I think we will FINALLY BE GOING ON A HONEYMOON! hah yes, we have never been on a honeymoon. ha ha I have been looking into cruises and they are SUPER cheap! (seriously like 179 per person for a 5 day Cruise!)We have never been on a vacation and never on a trip where one of us wasn't working the whole time to cover travel expenses. (Like when ever we visit family, one of us is working with Maria the whole time we are there, Its a great way to be able to afford to visit family, but at the same time, its hard for it to be considered a vacation)

By April 2010, we will have been married for 4 years and 4 months and I think its high time we go on a honeymoon! Because children will still be coming and the more we get the harder it will be to leave them behind and be able to relax! I have a HUGE weight loss goal and hopefully I will be able to attain it before the cruise. It definitely is a major motivation to achieve my goal and I am SUPER excited!! The nice part is I already found a cruise in April of 2010, leaving on a Monday (so we don't have to be gone on a Sunday) for five days out of Los Angeles, which is perfect cause we can drive down to my parents in LA and then go on our cruise. Its fantastic and I am so excited! So I think with a deadline (April 2010) on losing weight and not just the general goal to lose weight (like I have had my whole life) I will be more successful! WHOP WHOP!

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

Thats so cool! HOw fun! But you have to do it, that will be the motivation, is actually going! How fun! We want to go on a cruise some day too!