CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Full Term Pregnancy Pictures!! Caution- Veiwer discretion advised!!

This is me at the end of my pregnancy with Ammon, this picture was taken at 39 weeks exactly. The morning of our c-section. All of a sudden, I don't look so huge in this picture... compared to what I look like right now...!!! AHHHH
As you can see, I am extremely large at this point and my face is swelling... UGH. I think my nose literally gets bigger too. Anyways, I can't believe I'm already this huge again!

I'm thinking that if I close my eyes... it will all be over when i open them... lol Right.

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

Oh I am so excited for you. You look awesome. wait to go baby bump. Good luck, Ill keep you in my prayers.


Kristen