I posted these a little bit ago on facebook, but I have some friends that I cannot convert to facebook! (I keep trying to convince them, but its not working. LOL) Anyways, Sean is at school studying and taking tests and its so sad for Ammon because he never gets to see his daddy. And when he does get home he has to study and do homework. (ITS ALMOST DONE THOUGH!) But he gets SOOO excited when daddy comes home. This particular day he was gone for like 12 hours or something. Usually hes gone from 7:30- 3:30 and then he will visit for a little bit before he goes to do homework in his office, but instead he stayed at school to study before his tests. Anyways Ammon was asking for him ALL DAY and really kicked it into gear after about 3. These pictures are showing how happy he is when Daddy gets home.

SO HAPPY!

He still has dinner on his face!

Ammons fish lips!

SQUISH! Daddy's face looks deformed here! Ammon! Let Daddy breathe!

All Smiles!

Eating dinner at the table, like a big boy. Killing time, waiting for Daddy to get home.

Moaning by the door, waiting for daddy to get home "DAAAAAADDDY!!" It was such a sad sight!
These ones were when Ammon came and crashed on daddy in his office. Asking for a "SPIN! SPIN!"


OK, he totally came up to me like this after he had crashed daddys study session. I think daddy might have helped him put this on, Im not sure, but he was wearing it around like a total WEIRDO!
Anyways, I know my posts have been boring wordy posts, so I decided to post some pictures. lol hope you all enjoyed.
1 comment:
That is probably the cutest thing I have EVER seen. You have one cute kid, and an awesome husband. I think of you lots, and love you lots!!!
Keep me posted about #2.
LOVE YOU!
D
925-639-6401
Post a Comment