CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pregnancy thoughts and few other things

I thought this was a funny comic. I'm almost to that point, but not yet. I feel like I can wait a little bit longer. hah

Sorry that every post has been about pregnancy or doctors, its pretty much the only thing consuming my mind right now! haha

So its been so hard to describe my feelings about being pregnant this time around. It has been SO much easier than Ammon's pregnancy in alot of ways. The Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) kicked in alot earlier and so did the Braxton Hicks, but I just remember being SO much more miserable and anxious with Ammon. I'll be 38 weeks on tuesday and with Ammon, I couldnt sleep at all, I was so miserable every time I moved and with this baby, it seems a lot better. It's no picnic in the park, but I'm trying to figure out if its just cause I have Ammon to distract me or if there is just less pain this time around. I really feel like its FLYING by so fast, that I could wait an extra two weeks. With Ammon's pregnancy, the last month went SO slow. This one seemed like 8 months was the longest.(Probably cause it was the month of my original due date)
Basically at 37 weeks, you are considered full term and can go into labor at anytime. And although I am anxious to go into labor, its basically cause I just want to stick it to my doctor! LOL If we were just playing the waiting game and didnt have the doctor breathing down my neck, I could wait. Don't get me wrong, I am SOOO excited to meet this baby and see what he looks like and everything. It just seems so strange, all the things Im feeling in these last few weeks. Im strangely content, I have slept really well the last 2 nights and ever since he moved into the head down position, it alleaviated some of the SPD pain (which I am SO happy about) and I can't explain it as anything else but STRANGE. hahah I guess with my pregnancy mood swings I could be posting a totally different post next week. lol But lately this has been how I am feeling. On one hand I cant wait for this baby to get here, but on the other, I TOTALLY can. Im comfortable with him coming when ever he is ready. I just wish the doctor was this comfortable with him coming on his own :)

I had my first dream about what Cameron was going to look like last night. I haven't had ANY dreams like that so far (I dont think anyways, not that I can remember) But last night Cameron came out with the blackest hair and the most GORGEOUS blue eyes! It was pretty cute. he had long hair for a baby, it was already a couple inches (my cousin had a baby that had hair like that)
He was a pretty cute baby, He didnt look like Ammon at all though, He looked a little like Seans brother (or maybe what his dad looked like as a baby) but yeah, Sean and I were talking about what cameron might look like the other day and he said If he came out looking like Ammon, he would send him back! hahaha he wants a baby to look like him this time. LOL it was funny. he made me laugh. I wouldnt mind if he looked JUST like Ammon. I think they would be SOOO cute together. But I guess we will see soon!

schools out used Pictures, Images and Photos

On another note (NOT PREGNANCY RELATED! YIPPEE) Sean gets out of school the third week of APRIL! and doesnt have to go back til end of august or begining of september. I'm so excited for him to get a break academically, He has been going to school non-stop since last april (cause BYU-I has the summer track) and he has been working SO hard! He is SOO burnt out on school right now. He really needs a break. So after cameron is born (about 3 weeks) we are going down to LA and since Ammon is under three he is FREE to get into DISNEYLAND! And since my parents live in LA they have all these sweet deals for Locals for getting into disneyland. So I'm pretty excited! Sean went probably about 7 years ago and I probably went around 6 years ago. But the COOL part is this! When I was young we would always go, but when we went, we didnt just go, we did disney the RIGHT way. Growing up with Maria has been a joy and a challenge for our family. But MAN i gotta say, because of Maria, we don't have to wait in lines. YES, I said that. WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINES. Thats the ONLY way to really do DISNEYLAND. So when we go this time, we will be going with Maria and wont have to wait in lines. So that sweetens the deal A LOT. We also get to work (well, I will, I don't want sean to have to right after this crazy semester) with Maria on the trip and make some money to compensate for the trip so it wont come out of the school loans and grants that we are living off of. Then when we get back, he will be getting a job! We are hoping that it wont be so hard, cause SO many people LEAVE provo during the summer, so we are hoping a lot of places will be hiring! Anyways, we are pretty excited!

disneyland! Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

were going downt there in June! Have a ton of fun, I dont think we'll be doing the Disneyland thing, but it should still be fun!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you. I am a little jealous of Disneyland. Isn't it going to be hard traveling with a newborn and taking him to Disneyland. You could always let us babysit in Rexburg! LOL!