CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happpy St. Patricks Day and 38 week update

Happy St. Patricks DAY! Im thinking about going to the store to get something green cause nothing in my closet fits me anymore (except my couple maternity shirts) Ammon is all decked out in green and being a total cutie. Im excited cause we are going to a St Patricks Day Party! YAY!

st patricks day Pictures, Images and Photos
St. Patricks Day Pictures, Images and Photos
So Im 38 weeks! yippe! So if hes measuring consistently with the two last ultrasounds he is now measuring at 40 weeks! Strangely it still feels much better than Ammon at this stage. I could be totally wrong and he could be ten times bigger than I'm thinking. I guess we will see soon!

Went to the doctors today, no change in the cervix. Pretty normal I think. Everyone in my family usually goes at least to full term. My mom was over due with every baby but me (and I was born due to a car accident!) So Im excited to have another two weeks. It really seems like there haven't been any days in between my Doctors appointments. Like I swear yesterday I was at my 37 week appt and the day before was my 36 week one. Its FLYING by sooo fast! The days are all meshing together. Its crazy! Anyways I have some pictures I finally took. And I have a naked belly shot! I know, I dont normally do that, but im proud of my stretch marks (OK not really, haha) KNOCK ON WOOD, I havent gotten any more. It also seems like my belly isnt as stretched out yet. (Its getting there though) but I still have a week until I reached my MAX with Ammon.





My face is looking very blotchy. I didnt touch up my makeup before these pictures and I totally should have. lol Theres our lovely toilet in the background!
Ignore the dirty mirror! We need to do some serious cleaning before the baby gets here. This was taken in the hall bathroom. The other one was taken in our master bathroom



Sometimes it looks like my belly button is almost popped out! Oh and I dont think I got the line that some pregnant women get. I got it with Ammon though and it didnt go away fro a long time. If I have it now its really faint. But I can't really see that part of my belly all that well. Its pretty large.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's day! I am so excited for you, I wasn't to meet your new little man too.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

You look great! I love preggo bellies! Anytime now huh? How exciting!