Well kinda... So I had that ultrasound about two weeks ago where the ultrasound tech changed my due date to march 18th becuase the baby is measuring at that date, and I went in for my appointment the other day and my doctor decided that hes keeping me at april first and that I just have a big baby! YAY! NOT! That just meansIm carrying a huge child in me. My results for gestational diabetes came back totally normal and fine so thats not why hes big. So I really have no idea why I have a big baby this time. Last time i gained so much with Ammon I knew that that was why. (I assumed) and this time Ive gained about 25 lbs give or take a few, and according to my doctors office, Ive only gained FIVE lbs... I wish that was true... but anyways. i was asking my doctor why the HECK my baby is so FAT and he was laughing about it and just told me that I must supply my babies with lots of healthy food and nutrients.. so I guess thats why.. Although its really frustrating cause I thought i could control the size of my baby by not gaining a ton of weight and hopefully having a more normal size baby so I could have a successful VBAC. My doctor is waiting for me to get farther along to see if Id be a successful canidate for a VBAC. They said they also DONT induce for big babies, it would also put alot of strain on the uterus and increase the chance of uterine rupture. I just hope I can try to have this baby normally so Im not limited to how many babies I can have... Anyways. I have pictures I need to post! I have been sooo horrible about updating this!! Its cause I have TV now. Seriously it has taken the place of my blogging fetish. I will try to be better about it. I will keep you all updated on this pregnancy. OH MY GOSH! I forgot! Ammon is doing the cutest things now. Its rediculous!! I guess its just sooo overwhelming to think about writing it all down since there is sooo much new stuff going on with him. He is officially a little man. He is sooo funny all the time and I can carry on a conversation with him. He talks SOOOO much! he has words for everything! I wish I could film more of the stuff that he does but our video camera on our camera doesnt work very well, even with all the lights on it still doenst show up. We got to get one that works well. I loved our old camera!! I miss it tons!! Anyways. I will put up pictures soon!! I promise! Oh i just lost 300 pictures off my phone my new phone malfunctioned and deleted 300 out of 330 of them! it was the weirdest and sadest thing cause They were all the pictures from my cell phone over the last year and memories i will NEVER get back! I was bawling last night! I cried myself to sleep. I was sooo upset. I wish I could turn back time and get those back. another thing like that happend with all our christmas pictures from 2007. I was so upset but my mom at least had some of ammon. These were just mine and the only copy was on my phone. I was soooo sad! anyways I will post some more! love you all!
2 comments:
I would be so upset about losing all those pictures too! You know me, I am a fanatic about pictures. I take all of them and put them on the computer, an external hard drive and a copy on CD for my mom to keep just so that won't happen! I even just spent a ton on a 12x18 scanner so I can make a digital copy of my scrapbooks. I would bawl if I lost them!
LOL totally understand about the changing due date and the frustration... :) But believe it or not at some point your little boy will be here and you wont be pregnant forever. Congrats on the clear diabetes testing as well. Also, we are coming down there in March...can we see you? email or leave a comment on our blog pattenfamfun with your plans for March 10-12. hope to see you!
Post a Comment