CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

34 weeks today! and a few other things

So according to my original due date, im 34 weeks today, going by how big the baby is, im measuring at 36 weeks. SO I totally had some weird stuff going on. I had a couple different kind of contractions. I get braxton hicks all the time, some more painful than others, but these contractions were different. They felt like I had major period cramps. it happend a few times on sunday and few times yesterday. I looked it up online and it said that real contractions can feel that way. So yeah. I hope that doesnt mean anything. It was really interesting cause i had never felt real contractions ( So i guess i dont even know if those were real) anyways I was thinking about my first due date (with the last baby) and I would have been due on MONDAY! I WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE! So my body has been pregnant for a long time. lol cause I have 6 weeks left with this one. thats like what, 46 weeks of being pregnant. lol I hope this one comes sooner. Yesterday I totally got scared cause all of a sudden I couldnt feel the baby move and sean asked me "well when was the alst time he moved" and I honestly couldnt think of the last time he moved, my mind was racing with senarios and the worst possible outcome and I couldnt remember when, so I started poking my belly and nothing. I started to get really worried. So when we got home I drank a huge glass of cold water and all of a sudden he got active again. But the scary part was, the night before I had a bad dream that I gave birth to either a stillborn, or a baby that died. And when he didnt move the next day I was piecing together all these things and then I started to cry. LOL im so emotional, but everything is all good. We had a doctors appointment today (it feels like I'm constantly at the doctors lately with the 2 week visits!) But Sean couldnt make it with me cause he had class. WHICH HE DOENST HAVE SCHOOL ON TUESDAYS AND THRUSDAYS. Has ANYONE ever heard of a school moving the classes because of a holiday? I never have. Tuesdays is normally the day that he has no school so i schedule my doctors appointments then. But since there was no school on monday, the school moved all the monday classes to tuesday! IS that WEIRD? Ive NEVER heard of that happening. I guess what they do is cancel all regular tuesday classes and then have them meet for monday classes. But it didnt happen like that the last holiday. It was way weird. Anyways, I had a strep B test to take today, so its like impossible to take Ammon with me alone. He is such a runner lately. I cant trust anyone to watch him. I don't even trust myself (I'm so slow right now) or Sean. He gets away from us all the time! hes like having an autistic child. Its like growing up with Maria all over again. But it has been getting worse and worse lately so each time we think we are safe, he amazes us once again. He seriously wont stop running away. I feel bad cause this poor kid just wants to get out and run somewhere after being cooped up in the house all the time. He just gets so over stimulated he can't handle himself. Im just so thankful for those baby harness leashes cause it probably has saved his life numerous times. Hes so wild. I just want to keep him at home in our little sanctuary! Anyways, any place that has more than one entrance is almost impossible to keep him in. It really makes me never want to leave the house. Anyways, So i had to move my doctors appointment to thrusday! Oh well. I really wanted to hear the babies hearbeat today but I really cant be on my back, getting a strep test with him running away. LOL thats like a nightmare. So I will have more baby updates on thursday.

By the way, I posted a Valentines day post but it posted under the 14th of february, so its not showing up as the newest post. check it out below !

3 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Aah! I did the exact same thing with Anna close to her due date when all of a sudden I couldn't remember the last time she had moved. It freaked me out sooo bad!! A lot of people don't really get how scary that it sometimes! haha.

Jenn said...

I can totally sympathize with you about your active Ammo. Aisley has been that way since she was born I swear! ;) Aisley would be missing by now if she didn't have a harness. I can't believe you are due so soon! I can't wait to see pictures!

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

We have a leash for Makyra too (at least we call it a leash). Although, we felt that the rope that came in the bag was kind of short and didn't give her much room so we bought an actual dog leash that we attach to the backpack. It is wonderful!!