So today was my original due date with my miscarriage! Yes! I would have been done! Its so hard to think that all this misery could have been over and that I have been pregnant (back to back pregnancies) for 40 weeks! and I still have about 5 weeks left with this one! On one hand I FEEL like I have BEEN PREGNANT FOR FOREVER! My body definitly feels this way! On the other hand, it seems to have gone so fast! (Ammon and sean being in school has sped up time) Its just weird to think that if it had all gone well with the previous pregnancy I would have been having my baby right now. I have a cousin who was due on Saturday and she just went into labor right now! It would have been fun to have due dates so close. ANYWAYS! So tomorrow I have another ultrasound! Ammon was measuring at 7 lbs at my 35 week ultrasound so Im curious to see how big this boy is measuring too!
1 comment:
I can't believe that you are almost done. How exciting. Pretty soon you will have another little baby. I am jealous. Take care and keep us updated.
Post a Comment