So the day started out with breakfast in bed. I havent done that in SO long for sean and hes always up before me. lucky for me, he was super tired and still wasnt out of bed at like 10! thats SUPER late for him cause hes always getting up early. So I snuck out to the kitchen and got cooking. I WISH I took pictures of the breakfast, but i didnt :( It was bacon, Eggs and french toast. It was yummy, but daddy came outright before I was about to bring it to him. He was ALL suprised that I was out of bed before him (seriously, its a momentus occasion) but I made him get back in bed and pretend like he never saw it. lol We enjoyed a yummy breakfast in bed together and Ammon slept through most of it. (I think hes going through a growth spurt, cause he sleeps ALOT)
Sean had to do A TON of homework still. So we gave daddy some homework time and then we went to the mall later together as a family and daddy let me pick out some Victoria secret lotions, and stuff. I actually already had a ton! They had a SUPER good deal going AGAIN. 8 for 35 dollars. It was fantastic! This time around I was able to spoil myself with lots of bubble bath and body washes. I think I can start my own Victoria Secret store. Seriously Im good for another 2 or three years i think.
When we got home we were able to set up for our in home valentines day dinner! It was super fun to work side by side and talk to each other. Ammon, suprisingly was fabulous and SLEPT through it all. He slept through the cooking and the dinner and through clean up and we even had some relax time. (Then he woke up and was wild til 2, but thats the price you pay i guess lol) I got sean a new CTR ring, that hes been wanting for a while (he lost the original one I got him when we got married and has missed it since and I even found the same exact one!) We had a yummy dinner, but traded the brownies for chocolate dipped strawberries cause they are easier and yummier! heres some pictures!! enjoy!

our table, with our appetizers, bread and ceaser salad.

Close up on the bruschetta, homemade!

the place settings I bought when I was like 16!! I finally got to use them! They actually also have wine glasses that match but ONE of them broke, so we couldnt use it. :( it just recently broke too, when my parents moved :(

I made that candle and I'm very proud of it. Even though it required NO talent. lol

The set up (sorry these pics are out of order)

the choclate dipped strawberries! yummy!!

This was the whole shebang! I have to admit, my eyes were A MILLION times bigger tahn my stomach. We had SO much food. It was rediculous. But we had GREAT leftovers for Sunday.

It looked more appetizing in person. LOL sean made a yummy broccolli and tomato salad as our veggie. it was yummy! Good job baby!

hah we used our presents as decorations in the background. It went with the color scheme! lol

My beautiful Husband cooking away!

We had a constant messeging going back and forth on the mirror all day. LOL we first wrote with window markers, then we upgraded to shaving cream. You can't see what we wrote under the shaving cream, I wish i took more pictures of it! It was so fun going back to the mirror and finding another note written.

It doesnt look as bad in the picture, but our kitchen was A DISASTER!

yeah, Ammon did this the whole time pretty much!
Anyways! that was our valentines day. :)
1 comment:
that is seriosuly amazing! Im proud of you! Mayeb the nesting from being prego but you had an awesome v-day!
Post a Comment