CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hiccuping... and this new position.

So ever since he turned and has been head down he has been hiccuping like crazy. I had felt him hiccup ONCE before he turned, and since then he has had at least 10 hiccuping episodes since Sunday night. Another thing is that since he has been in head down possition and actually IN my pelvis and not laying across the top, it has been ALOT LESS painful.


Before he was sitting across and a bit higher than the picture (at least he felt that way)
Now it seems like he fits in just like a pizzle peice. Its still not comfortable, but I know pregnancy isnt supposed to be :/


I also wanted to thank you all for your encouraging words in response to my post the other day. I appreciate all of you!

No comments: