CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Some cute things...

So Ammon is always talking about cute things heres just a few things hes been saying lately...

"TEESA!!" He thinks he sees theresa everywhere he goes. We went to my cousins house last week (where theresa used to live) and he said "teesa! teesa! mommy!!" and I said, oh no honey, theresa doesnt live here anymore and he goes "NO, mommy. TEESA!" as if to say, I'm Sure she lives here, Ive seen it! he was sadly disappointed when she wasnt in there when we walk in. But he will see people out the window and thinks he saw her and once again, hes sure of it.

"Daddy! Honey!! SEAN!!!" thats the order that Ammon will call sean in. If he doenst get his attention by calling him daddy, he moves on to honey, then sean... what a goof.

"I dont know, mommy" His answer to any question you ask. Yesterday I asked him where the wet wipes were so we could change his diaper. We were sitting on our bed in our room and the conversation went as follows
Mommy: Time to change your diaper, heres the diaper, wheres your wetwipes?
Ammon: I dont know, mommy.
Mommy: can you go get the wetwipes?
Ammon: DADDY!!! WETWIPES!!
Daddy: OK, I'll get them.
I thought it was funny that he asked daddy, daddy has been the go-get guy for me since im practically paralyzed sometimes and I think Ammon has picked up on that, cuase hes alwasy ordering him around too.

"OHH OH NO, It BROKE! " uses this saying for anything that even seems like it broke or came apart.
"Its broken!"

"OH what happend?!" he asks this when hes watching a show and he didnt quite follow what happened. He asks me to explain, but its usually after someone bumped into someone and got hurt.
"E OWEE!!?" E pretty much represents "a, its, an, the" "E Mommy, E daddy, E water"

"Go PLAY? Outside?" He pretty much asks this everyday... I feel so bad cause hes got so much energy, but when we go outside, he always ends up sick! even when hes bundled with gloves, boots coats and hats! I dont get it!

"Throw, throw, throw! You ready!? throw!" This is what he says when he wants us to throw the ball to him, he has a bat and he LOVES it, its pretty funny, hes obessed with playing with his ball and bat. He takes turns having us throw the ball to him and hitting it with the bat and then having us throw the ball to him. He tries to play catch and catch the ball when we throw it at him. lol thats when he says "throw throw throw!" cause he gets so excited he cant wait for us to throw it to him.

"I sorry momma" Ammon pretty much says sorry unprompted after he does anything to hurt somebody or when he gets off timeout, its pretty cute. we dont even have to remind him anymore.

(whispering) "Where did he go? daddy? Oh there you are!!" While playing hide-and-attack with daddy.


"Mommy, Where ARRRREE YOU!?" "There you are" he uses this when hes trying to find us.
he also asks "where are you?" if we had just been gone or if we are leaving to go somewhere cause he wants to know where we are going, cause "where are you" and "where were you" sound exactly alike and he gets them confused, so we just have to take it in context. He loves to find

He can name every single thing he sees, and names it if he doesnt know.
Theres so much more, but I cant even think of it, i need to carry a pad of paper around with me so i can catch all the cute things he says. Its so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is s cute! I love hearing all of the updates.