CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pictures!

Ammon came walking out with his snow boots on. He LOVES wearing them. I tried to put them away, but he freaked out and said "NO MOMMY! BOOTS!"
Ammon knealing for prayer. He loves to say prayers.

We went out to dinner for our anniversary (about a month late) and it was sooo yummy! We went to a place in Provo called Gloria's Little Italy and it was adorable!


Heres us outside.... Theres a peek at my baby belly




I got this fettucinni pasta with Salmon, But I didnt think they would mix it in! It was still really good though.




Sean got this chicken parmesean and it was SO yummy. I know cause he let me try some. LOL. I always love whatever he gets.





These are bruschetta and it was the yummiest I had ever HAD!! it was SO good.






Our Italian Soda! Yummy!



These pictures are of Ammon, he is obsessed with sleeping with his tent on top of his bed! Its sooo cute.












He's in there, you just cant see it from here. lol









There he is!










This is our office. It's cleaned now although, this is only one side of it. the whole left side is hidden. We have a huge bookshelf and our double stroller in there with the new baby's car seat. Sean loves studing in this room cause its clean and he can concentrate!



This is Ammon and Cameron's room after we cleaned it. I actually got all the baby clothes unpacked and sorted and put away, so this picture is a little outdated.


























Ammon's bed when its made... Which happens like ONCE a week! I'm really bad at making his bed in the morning. I sorta make it before we put him to bed. lol

2 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Alicia!! Aah, okay, this is my blog now. I have been so immensely slow at re-adding all my fellow blogger people! But I've found you again! Hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

Ya! I love pics. Ammon is getting so big. I can't believe it. Keep us updated about Cameron. Talk to you soon.