CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some pictures that never got posted

HAHAH I know this looks like its a horrible picture, like it was taken at the wrong time or something... lol But it totally wasnt... He brought me the camera and said "CHEESE! PICTURE! CHEEEEESE!" and so I told him to smile and this was the face he made, and he held this face while I took the picture... What a Weirdo!
Daddy took this picture and the next one. Ammon had been trying to vacuum, but because of his short stature, he kept getting himself sucked up in the vacuum (his face, his shirt, his pants) so he started to bite it to get some control over it or something... lol I don't know exactly what goes through his mind...


He got the idea right here, after A LONG TIME.


So we went food shopping a few weeks ago and it was the one where its our HUGE shopping trip (and then we do little ones for the rest of the month) So we were gone for a LONG time. He was so great while we were shopping. He was seriously really great the whole time, but he never fell asleep (usually he will fall asleep if its during nap time) and so it was about 5:30 when we got home and we couldnt wake him up for anything! He was so tired a tornado could have come through the house and it wouldnt have made any impact on him and his sleep... I wish he was this solid of a sleeper at night!



Here you can see that his head is hanging completley forward and hes still sleeping! After we tried to wake him and failed (and took a few pictures) we layed him down so he'd be more comfortable. Poor guy!




No comments: