So I went to the ultrasound yesterday! It was so nice to see the baby again. I guess thats one plus about moving in the middle of your pregnancy, the doctor wanted to see the location of everything (placenta, baby position) and check on things since he hasnt been the doctor the whole time, so I got to see my little smooochy poo! lol I was joking about what the odds were that we'd find out its actually a girl and not a boy... lol Well we went there and I asked them if they could check on the gender cause we never saw a penis before, we had just seen the scrotum and it kinda looked like swollen lips of a vagina (sorry about the graphic content) So they did and the lady who was doing an ultrasound called another guy in (an older one) and he looked at it for a while and they both were like, ummm it looks like you guys are having a girl... and I was like umm... as much as I would love a little girl, im pretty much not gonna believe that. lol and they were like, well dont get too excited and they looked a little more and they found the scrotum again and then rotated it a little more and found the actual penis, so ITS A BOY!! lol but the ultrasound people here were confused like us. They said that he is sitting in a position that made it difficult to see. He was doing the same thing at 20 weeks with the gender ultrasound. Anyways, The rest of the ultrasound went pretty well. They measured everything and he was consistenly measuring over 2 weeks ahead of time. They said that it could be a week off, but not two so they think im actually a week ahead of what I thought the due date was, which would put me at March 25th. Which makes sense cause he was measuring about a week ahead at the 20th week appointment. Hes weighing in at 4lbs 1oz which is what 32 week babies measure at. I personally think im 31 weeks and that hes just a little bigger for his age cause hes a fatty. LOL Anyways. I really hope that doesnt mean I have to get induced, becuase they dont usually like to induce for VBACS because of the risk of uterine rupture and I might get stuck with a c-section again. which would limit me to 5 or 6 c-sections. Blah... not fun.. Or Im still due April first and hes just BIG. That would be really not fun cause im almost positive Id get stuck with a c-section again and I REALLY JUST WANT TO DO A VBAC! AH! I also finally got my Glucose test done yesterday and I'll find out if I have gestational diabetes and if thats the case, that would explain why hes measuring big. Anyways. Im getting SO excited for this baby to come!!! its getting closer and closer!! only 2 months left!! I really cant believe how fast this pregnancy has been going. Like its INSANE! Well I better go clean my house and take a shower, cause I have a DATE tonight!! YIPPEE!!
1 comment:
Alicia! I am so excited for you! Sounds like you are having a good time being prego!! Two boys is going to be so much fun! Well we miss you guys and can't wait to see you again! We might be headed your way soon though!!!
Post a Comment