CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th

It's hard to think that its been 7 years since that day. I still remember where I was when I first heard the news. I was sitting in my Spanish class. I was a sophomore in high school. They made a special announcement and had a moment of silence. Later after more things started happening, my dad came and got me from school and we were all glued to the news for a long time. It was so scary. i will never forget that day. I remember that in almost every single one of my classed there was always someone tied to someone who was lost that day. My heart goes out to those families who lost loved ones that day, and also to the families of the noble soldiers, those men and women who fight to keep us safe. Thank You to all who have nobly served our country.






September 11th Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: