It was Seans first day of school today. He left at 6! He has some really HARD classes, Im nervous for him, but hes confident that he will do good this semester. I got up to go potty and realized i should have done something sweet for him. Hes not a big breakfast eater so im planning on making him a back to school feast when he gets home. I already made him a chocolate chip apple pie that is baking at this very moment and filling our home with its sweet aroma. It smells dang good! I have been very much into cooking pies lately. It feels like fall and pies remind me of that. I also have an inspiring candle that smells delicious, and it pretty much got me in the mood when I got it last week. Ammon is so big and continuing to grow and talk more and more. He's become quite the helper and im gonnabe needed that when baby two comes. Speaking of baby number 2, im due (if all goes well) on April 1st, 2009. No joke. hehe I have to say that cause I think that its pretty much the coolest due date ever. It even beats my last one when i was due feb 23rd, (I really like the 23rd) So now you all know! I'll be in provo at that time so if anyone knows a good doctor in Provo, let me know! thanks
1 comment:
I've never heard of chocolate chip apple pie! That sounds delicious! You should post some of your fall recipes i LOVE baking in the fall!! Congrats on the due date that really is quite the day! Haha!!
Post a Comment