CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!






Yup, you guessed it! We're moving to Provo, Utah in December! Good job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Provo will be so super fun.

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! I like moving to new places but I get nervous about having to figure out my way around! haha!! Your family is so cute!

Jenn said...

Since the split the ward seems SO small, that's because it IS SOOO small. I think a total of 24 couples, and there are only 3 kids in the nursery! (It's sad because Aisley didn't even want to go to nursery today) And we will miss having you to talk to! Best of luck with your move to Provo, we will have to get together sometime when we are down that way. I am so excited for you with this new pregnancy, I will check your blog for updates on how everything is going! Thank you for always being so friendly to us! We'll miss you!

Mark and Kiss said...

Congratulations Alicia and Sean. You are going to love it! At least I did. You guys are a cute couple. It was fun to look at your pictures, it looks like it was a fun trip to California, I loved seeing all the pix of the family. When is the new baby due? Ammon is so big and grown up now, he is adorable!