CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Ford! 13 weeks one day

So today went in for my appointment and they let me have a peek at the little goober! He was doing flips and flops just being crazy and i know all babies do that but I was thinking, what if this next one is another Ammon! I think I will go crazy with two active boys! I'd be SOO excited too! I SOOO cant wait to find out what were having. I get to find out around November 19th! So follow the blog cause i will be posting! i know it kinda seems like far away, but its really not! its coming up WAY fast! Ill be 18.5 weeks by halloween and thats coming up FAST!!! Our move is coming up super fasst too, and i'll be in my 3rd triemster then! this pregnancy seems to be going way faster than Ammons. Its nice. it still seems to be taking a while but 9 months is nine months. But its going way fast! I will also be updating on my pregnancy weight gain. I know some women are self consious about it, but after my 90 lb weight gain with Ammon i vowed it would never happen again. So to date, I've still only gained about 1 permanant pound from what i weighed before i found out i was prego. Today at the doctors office it says ive only gained a half of a pound (they can keep track of whatever they want) But on my scale I have gained about a pound. Im hoping to keep the weight gain to a minimum with this pregnancy because i gained so much with ammon and only lost about half of it. Doing LA weightloss has helped me with portion control and being accountable for everything i eat and i think its gonna be so much better this time around!! I know alot of women dont really gain weight in the first trimester, but with ammon I had gained about 35 lbs already so this is HUGE for me, especially cause i havent been too sick. In fact ive thrown up ONCE! which is wonderful! So this pregnancy has been a breeze (except for being tired) Anyways thats my pregnancy update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the new baby. I was looking at your myspace (from Ammos Pregnancy) and I decided that you are the cutest pregnant person ever.