CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SEAN'S BIRTHDAY! AUGUST 23rd!

So its official!! I'm officially married to an OLD man!!

Sean turned 26 on August 23rd! He had to work that day but was home by 4ish so we were able to go out to Bajio and then Cold stone. We were going to go to a movie, but there was NOTHING good to see. LOL anyways. Sean got a new game for his computer, 10,000 B.C movie and he got a gift certificate for a church book of his choice that hes picking out at the beginning of the semester. We also got him a really YUMMY chocolate and Oreo cake that was really yummy.
(kinda looked like this)
I went and got it the night before and Ammo kept asking for CAKE CAKE CAKE!! Because he helped me pick it out and i taught him the word. (bad on my part) So i was worried that night when we came into the house that his chirping for cake would wake up Sean but it didn't! (phew) Ammo and I also decorated the car with Happy Birthday Daddy and I love yous. We were too full for the ice cream and cake after bajio that we ended up having cake with some of our friends on Sunday and that was super fun. I also made him his favorite brownie cookies that he requests ALL THE TIME, but only gets every once in a while. So we had tons of fun and now I'm married to an OLD geezer

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Happy birthday Sean. Congrats on the move and the baby good luck with the potty training and all that.