High School Tag
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, kinda.
2. What kind of car did you drive? a purple metallic toyota paseo! It had a sunroof and a spoiler!! I was in LOVE with that car!!!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes. Flying colors.
4. Were you a party animal? I never really went to parties. But I had my own kind of fun, the "supervised" kind.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes. just a bit.
6. Were you in a band, orchestra or choir? um I took a choir class and had a couple performances, it was fun.
7. Were you a nerd? nope. but I knew and talked to them.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? nope I worked too much
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? NEVER
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I Think so
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Im having a hard time remembering all their names but i loved alot of my teachers!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Off campus! TCBY!
13. What's your school's full name? Winston Churchill Highschool.
14. What was your mascot and colors? Lancers and we were red, white, and blue.
15. Did you go to homecoming? Nope cause there was always a youth conference during that time.
16. If you could go back and do it all again, would you? yes and no. Im glad its done, but It wasnt bad, i would definitly go back and do it again with the knowledge i have now.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? GRAD NIGHT!! it was sooo freaking awesome!
18. Where did you go on your Senior Skip Day? Whats that? I never skipped school.
19. Were you in any clubs? Spanish club.. cant remember anything else.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? yes! I was soo tiny then. Im also pregnant again though so that counts for something right.
21. Who was your prom date? Andy Davis for my Junior Prom. He was one of my really good friends. Senior Prom I went stagg and it was SOOO much fun! It so fun to dance with a bunch of guys rather than just one...
22. Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? Hopefully!
23. Did you have a job while in high school? YES!! All that and more! Back when it was SUPER fun to work at cause my mo hired at the cute guys from school!! I LOVED it!
I tag everyone who reads this!!!
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment