CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cars cars cars

So I guess Ammo has his hiding places. The last picture was where his last stash was, he hid it all behind the TV and Daddy found it. Including all the game pieces to scrabble that Ammon is obsessed with. So its just the place, it doesn't show the cars. But I have found cars in all these places. Including the first, which is something that came with our diaper bag, I found Ammon stuffing his cars in there. I have no idea why. Hes a little weirdo, but hes a fun weirdo. I would just LOVE to know what he thinks for a day. i can't even imagine what goes through his little mind when hes doing all the things that he does. Ahh, I guess we will never know!





No comments: