CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreams of little boys

So last night I had a dream that I was swimming with two little boys and they were my sons. One looked like an older Ammo and the other looked like a young Ammo. Lol it was weird. It looked like they were about 4 and 18 months, but they looked so much alike! It was soooo CUTE! So it got me thinking about how much I would LOVE two little Ammos (well and older and young Ammo) and how fun it would be to have 2 little boys that could be best friends. I would also be thrilled with a little girl. But seeing the two boys was so much fun. they were SOO cute. I cant stop thinking about the little boys in their floaties! And they were both tan too. That made it even better. Lol. So of course I would have been happier with either a boy or girl but now instead of hoping for a girl, i dont really have a preference. Whats most important anyways is that the baby is healthy and comes safely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find out what you are having.