So im now 16 weeks and 2 days, 2 days into my 17th week! crazy! Ive been feeling pretty good lately, i still puke every once in a while. If I wait to long to eat or do anything too active right after I eat. I have a doctors appointment next wednesday and then my next one we find out the gender! Im so excited! Check out how big the baby is now! CRAZY HUH! I still dont think im showing, I just still look the same. The weight gain is still about 4-5 lbs so thats good. When i lay down i have a total bump. Its fun. I love feeling for the baby. I was pushing on my belly last night while laying on my back and i felt the baby kick back at me, almost as if to say "ok you can stop PUSHING on me MOM!" hahah, I cant wait to find out if this is going to be another crazy boy or a crazy little girl. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment