CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My costume!

So I gotta say, Im kinda proud at how this costume turned out. Cause I dont have hardly any sowing experience! And I didnt have a pattern! I just got an idea in my head of waht i wanted and started cutting and sowing. I had the help of my neighbor Alise, shes a pro and she would help me when i had questions (I would have never gotten the button holes without her!) We were both very surprised that it actally started to come out looking kinda cute! It looks alot better on the hanger, but all my clothes look better on the hanger than they do on me! lol. Its also not as small as it looks in the picture, i pulled the back tight, like clothes that are being put on display at the store. lol It is big enough for me and and to accomodate a growing belly also. (Although in the picture it looks off, the top of the dress is even, its just kinda sagging off the hanger) Disclaimer* I did not make the shirt. I got it cheap at walmart. So yeah here it is!
Voila!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It looks great! You guys should take your family to the Quick Ship and Copy before 9pm on Halloween, they'll do a free 8x10 pic and Walgreens will do a free 5x7 of Ammon.