So we had our ward halloween party on friday and it was tons of fun. We couldnt get Ammon to smile in the picture but he did enjoy himself later. He was totally happy and running around the whole time we were setting up, but once people started showing up in their costumes it kinda freaked him out a bit. He was really clingy to Sean for about an hour then he was happy and he was all over the place. He has a hat that goes with his outfit, but we didnt think to grab it and put it on him for the picture. But yeah it was really fun and the party was great, there were SO many people there and the costumes people came up with were awesome! it was super fun. But i was SO glad when it was over, its weird to think we still have halloween coming up, im so already ready for thanksgiving and christmas! yay!








5 comments:
Thats a great Picture of you guys! I love it. it was totally so much fun!
I love it! YOu guys are so stinkin' cute! Alicia, you are so creative.
Great costume ideas! You guys look great!
Your costumes look amazing!
Alicia, you are so fun! Adorable. Hey! Did you know we have a blog? I didn't see it on your blog list. I'm in the process of giving it a facelift, but come visit us anyway. We miss you! xoxo heidi
(jarvisjournal.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment