CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

TAGGED


I was tagged by Jenn Ivie
1. Lately I've been way into finding new things to cook. I've been inspired by my neighbor Alise who is like Holly Homemaker, and now I try to make yummy dinners and homemade things. Sean likes it alot. lol


2. Ammon has never had a professional picture taken and it drives me crazy. Hes almost two years old and it makes me feel like a failure as a mom!
3. This is probably pretty obvious to whoever is around me, but I CRY about everything, anything remotley romantic, sad, touching, spiritual, anything and I cry. I usually can't make it through a movie or a day without crying!Tears Pictures, Images and Photos
4. KRISPY KREME, this may be totally obvious but I WANT krispy kreme every day! But Im trying to be super good this pregnancy but THIS WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY, they have to have krispy kreme in heaven!
Krispy Kreme Cake Pictures, Images and Photos
I had a dream about krispy kreme last night and there were all these obstacles, like kids stealing things from me and then when i finally went to go get it there was a huge line, and when i finally waited in line and ordered and was about to take a bite, I WOKE UP! i can't even get it in my dreams!!!
5. I used to not like Halloween very much, Like I liked dressing up and everything and getting candy, but it was NOT one of my favorite holidays, then Sean and I ended up meeting on Halloween! So now I kinda like the holiday, im pretty much obsessed with it when it comes around. lol
Halloween Pictures, Images and Photos
6. Im completely obsessed with babies, and if my body allowed it I would have my babies back to back and have a million. If i was the recover-from-pregnancy-in-a-week type of girl and had that body. I cry about it too. I just love babies so much, I find myself bawling when im looking at pictures of babies online. I know im weird, I dont even know why it makes me cry. Oh and I have always wanted TWINS, and I have always wanted to be a twin! GEDDES Pictures, Images and Photos
7. I absolutly LOVE christmastime! I love the lights in the trees and the bundling and even the snow! I love wearing warm clothes and I love the red and green. I love christmas trees and I love the Nativity scene at the OAKLAND temple! And of course i love the true meaning of Christmas!CHRISTMAS BALLS Pictures, Images and Photosnativity Pictures, Images and Photos
I tag...
Stacy
Alise
Deanna
Kristen
Mina
Marissa
Danielle

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

ok, we need to go take his pictures then ok? lets get him ready one day and go! But you have to let me know ok? bye..