CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

bleh...

So this morning I barfed 5 times, it was so FUN. hah right. Still it has been easier than ammons pregnancy. Very different though. But I gotta say that I HATE HATE HATE barfing. Its so not fun! Bleh. I could smell barf for hours after and i even had barf boogers. I didnt even know what those were before today. Yeah barf particles that had lodged into my nose during the violent upheaval. Anyways....
So im trying to be more healthy, cause im really watching my weigh gain during this pregnancy and it has been pretty good until the week of my birthday and my normal flucating lbs started to not flucuate... so thats bad. its still only a couple pounds, but im so paranoid about any weight gain in this pregnancy. I know how 3 lbs can turn into 60 lbs really fast! So yeah, tonight when my normal cookie dough craving hit I decided to make a bunch of veggies instead and lather them in "i cant believe its not butter" and sprinkle with pepper. Its delicious! Im also not the only one who love it. Ammo is obessed with cauliflour! He literally acts like its some huge treat and attacks me for it. right now hes crawling all over me wanting more. This kid loves veggies and I am SO glad. So yeah, thats my little update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are not feeling good. I hope it goes by really fast.