So our camera is broken and the screen doesnt show up, so when I aim the camera Im just taking a wild guess at what im shooting at and then i crop it down later. lol so i never know if someone closed their eyes or looked away until I plug it into the computer. But every once in a while i get non blurry pictures so heres a few pictures ive taken over the last few weeks

I made this the other day! It was so yummy and it looked so pretty I just had to take a picture of it. its spinach and strawberries with poppyseed dressing. Its really good even though its sounds weird. Sean and I first had it a couple years ago at a dinner with friends and Ive been obsessed with it ever since.

So the other day Ammon spilled a bunch of salad all over the fridge and floor and I told him to get the broom and clean it up. Well the broom was in a locked cupboard so he grabbed a cup and started scooping it up in the cup. I had left the room and came back and that it was I found him doing.

Heres more cleaning up...

I gave ammon some cereal for breakfast today and I went to get the little boy I was babysitting from going down the stairs and when I turned around this is what I saw. LOL hes SO cute!
So lately whenever I cough or almost barf Ammon will go "kay?!" and get really concerned about me, until i tell him "mommys ok" and if I sneeze Ammon wil say "beez you" its SUPER cute!! He totally is learning and using his words!! I love it!! its so fun!
1 comment:
So cute! What does Ammon think about having a little sibling?? I'm sure he will be such a great big brother- he seems very helpful :)
-marissa
Post a Comment