CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Homework Posts

I know this blog post is long overdue, and the shameful part is the fact that its happening only because it's a homework assignment. In my defense, I have about five posts that are in "draft" form that never quite made it to the blog. Anyways, I have to post weekly blog posts for my class and they can be about anything so I think this is going to be a good thing to help me get back into the blogging habit.
I am so behind on my blogging that I would have to write a book in order to catch up. I think I will attempt to catch up by including a couple back stories with each post I make. This new year has been a bit rough for us but falling into a family routine has come naturally to us when the boys started school this past fall. It has been the best thing for our family, especially for Cameron. He is thriving with all the structure in his life and has become so much more happy and loving to everyone around him. He is constantly giving hugs and professing his love for me and the rest of the family. Braydon turned one in August and the Ammon and Cameron both started soccer. I loved being a soccer mom, and the boys had so much fun at their games, but I don't think we will be doing it in the Spring because I am taking my final semester and finally graduating! I started college in the summer of 2004, so this has been a long time coming. The road to graduation has been incredibly long. I have gotten so discouraged when I have seen other people in my graduating class who graduated college years ago. I had to remind myself of a few things, three of those things are sleeping upstairs in their beds. I took several breaks for each baby and a big break when I moved back to Oregon and married Sean. So while I took nine years to graduate with my bachelors, I'm graduating with so much more and it was worth every minute.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you posted an update...even if homework is to blame :) CONGRATS ON YOUR LAST SEMESTER! You have 3 adorable boys, got Sean through school and now yourself! Finish strong!