CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YAY and UGH!!

OK so this is a mixed post today! I am SOOO excited! Today is the LAST day of FINALS for Sean! All his tests will be done tonight! Unfortunatly he still has a 10 page paper to write thats due friday, so he's not completely out of the woods yet. Anyways Im still excited cause we will be leaving out of town as soon as he gets done!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! It always helps to go somewhere. Im excited to see how Cameron does on the road since he is so good at home. now for the ugh part...

Something happend to my BLOG! All my gadgets that are supposed to show up to the right are done on the bottom right! Last time i actually saw my blog was like last week and it was normal. Then a couple days ago I veiwed it and noticed all the stuff missing. When I click on layout, its completely normal, like it always is and it shows all my gadgets to the side and now its just showing it completely different on the page. Anyways, if anyone else has had this problem, let me know! I cant figure it out! I have tried EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The layout thing happened to me one time when I put on a new background. Does that have anything to do with it? I am sorry friend I have no idea. Have fun on your trip and I am sure that Cameron is going to do great.