CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fatty McFat Fat!

I am so proud of Cameron! When we went to his two week apointment everything was perfect! He was also back up to his birthweight, PLUS 9 more ounces. So he was 9 lbs 10 ounces. yay baby! I was so worried cause he only nurses for like 10-15 minutes during a feeding (Ammon would feed for like 45-60 minutes and I dont know if he made it back to his birthweight.) But I guess he is getting enough. I wonder if my milk supply is just better this time. Anyways, Im so proud of him, especially after losing so much (more than 10 percent of his body weight) at birth. Hes also grown 3/4 of an inch in length and 1/2 an inch in his head. So were so excited. He's in the 80th percentile for his height and weight. We got another big boy on our hands!

























3 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so alert! I hope everything is going well!

Kristen Moss said...

wow, he totally looks like a guido (I think that I spelt that wrong, but you get the idea.).

Alicia said...

haha you spelled it right, yeah i think hes starting to look more guido-ish every day, especially with that picture of theresa. I had to do a double take cause he totally looks like her son! haha