Yeah so I'm pretty much gonna have a breakdown tomorrow night at 11:00. That exact moment will mark the 4 weeks Cameron has been with us and I cant believe he is already THAT old. I'm kinda freaking out. I know that when you blink they grow five inches and when you turn around they have aged a year! Ammon is going to be 2 and a HALF! Um, hello that means he's going to be THREE in 6 short months. I dont know if I can handle how fast life is going. 4 weeks may not seem like alot in the life of an adult but in a newborn and even a toddler its HUGE. Ammon already had had several "Word-explosions" in the last month. I have tried to write down all the things hes saying, but I feel like im just re-writing the english language, but the toddler version. Its so amazing to see life through his eyes and watch him experience life for the first time and now I get to see it all again through Cameron. Today was a fun day, we were able to go swimming and then afterwords we chased down the ice-cream-man-truck. I remember doing that as a kid, my mom would go and search for him if he passed us. I think its cause she hated to see our disappointed little faces as he zoomed past us with us standing in the middle of the road waving our dollars at him. lol but yeah today we were behind a gate at the pool getting ready to leave as he went by, so as we got in the car we listened for the music and found him. I handed Ammon the money and let him pick out what he wanted and he paid the man, got his popsicle and got the change. It was a very fun learning experience. See, who says that learning can't be fun.?! Anyways, I wasn't even meaning to post this long, haha but I got off on a tanget. Anyways. We are going to disney next week, we will take pictures and we will put them on. I feel so out of the technology loop because the wireless network doesnt work here and we cant use out laptop like we usually do. So be patient with us while we get some pictures going. We are all sharing the home computer (and thats alot of people!!) Well I better go find Ammon, he's being quiet and thats a BAD thing!
1 comment:
Congrats on your new baby. He is so cute:) I hope that things are going well with everyone.
Post a Comment