Hahah, they say that means its a boy! yay for little boys!!
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
6 years ago








4 comments:
congratulations! I'm skeptical though, I don't know how they can tell from that picture what they are looking at :) they must have very trained eyes.
I totally agree!! I kept asking... ARE YOU SURE? lol with ammon it was NO QUESTIONS, but this one we couldnt get a good look and then the lady was like I KNOW WHAT IT IS! and I was like YOU DO!? cause it didnt look like how ammons did. lol
Congratulations friend! I am so excited for you. I think it is boy time right now. My sister just found out yesterday that they are having a boy, and yes, they wanted a girl!
I knew it! They will be such great friends!!
Post a Comment