AH! So today I am 21 weeks exactly. like tomorrow I start my 22 week. and for the last 2 weeks i have been getting contractions. Yesterday, I had somewhere between 45 and 50 contractions. Sometimes 3 in ten minutes and sometimes they were really long. they are very irregular. Today ive probably had about 35 or 40, but i had one that lasted about 5 minutes long. I called my clinic and talked to the nurse and she says that I probably have a Irritable Uterus. Before that I had never even heard of it. Anyways. they say I dont need to worry about it unless it gets in a pattern and that they are just something thats annoying and nothing they can do about it. I also have been having lots of pellvic pressure lately. Its the same feeling I got when I was 8 months pregnant with Ammon and the nurse says its probably becuase my uterus is stretched out from Ammon and its "letting me know about it." Anyways, after i got off the phone, I was thinking about my c-section scar. And I was thinking about what those contractions are doing to it. It got me worried a bit. Im probably just overly worried, but I wonder if the doctors are taking this too lightly or if im just overly worried. Anyways, I know this is a boring post. hahah sorry! Its just something thats been on my mind.
2 comments:
Oh man! This sounds awful but I'm so glad someone else had that horrid pelvic pressure!! Holy crap mine was awful I couldn't move without excrutiating pain! I hope your contractions get better, sometimes I think doctors forget that we haven't seen a billion pregnant woman so to us everything IS a big deal! hahah, good luck!! And you look gorgeous by the way I love your bump!!
I found this website:
http://irritable-uterus.com/default.asp
I hope it gets better. I think I was about 7 months with Makyra and had 3 braxton hicks 10 minutes apart. It completely freaked me out. I went it, they stopped, and everything was fine.
Post a Comment