CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ammon's Birthday Party BASH!

So, as you all know, Ammon's birthday was yesterday! It was so fun! We had a blast at his party and I think the kids did too. We had it at the top of Hogi Yogi and it was nice and roomy (vs. having it at my tiny apartment) The only set back was that HEAT RISES! It was very hot. It was super fun though. I would LOVE to do some sort of movie night if the relief socitey decided to babysit all our kids again. Its 16 bucks to rent the room for two hours and with like a redbox or dollar movie from horkleys or even just a movie that someone has and then have like 6 couples or more it could come out to be like a 2-3 dollar date between all of us! I think that would be super fun and a way good idea to do before we all move and go our seperate ways after the semester ends. ANYWAYS, heres some pictures of Ammon's party!











































































































2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

ok! So it didn't even hit me until like yesterday that its all gone after next month! You guys are moving and so are Joel and Courtney. sad day... but sorry we had to leave early, I hope you like the clothes from us.

Mark and Kiss said...

Too cute Alicia, Happy Birthday little Ammon!