CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

19 week update and Ammon update!


So today I am 19 weeks! crazy!! I find out in one week what im having!! So far I've gained about 6 or 7 lbs! AH I have to fight it everyday! I swear i could have gained 60 pounds if i havent been fighting it so hard. Its not too bad considering I am almost half way! I'm just so scared cause I know how FAST weight comes ON and how SLOW it comes OFF! Anyways. I feel the baby move all the time, especially when im laying down, its so fun to feel all the little kicks. I feel the baby roll around in the early morning when my bladder ABOUT TO BURST! and its sooo cute! Ammon is loving this too! he loves to kiss the baby, hes very cute about this. I cant wait til he can understand more that there is a real baby in my belly. I dont think hes really made the connection. Ammon is TALKING so much now! Hes putting two words together and sometimes 3 words together. Its SOOO exciting. I love it. He is just doing the cutest things all the time. Right now he loves saying "payers" and "biptures" and he says "come on" and motions for us to come and kneel down! I love it. its so fun. He gets down on his knees and closes his eyes really tight and holds his arms tightly together and bows his head. Its sooo adorable. And if anyone even says prayers or anything that sounds remotely like that he jumps to his knees and motions for us all to join him. lol its SUPEr cute. He lately LOVES to point out every picture of Jesus in the house and say "jesus! jesus!" and we have eight, so hes saying it all the time. its very cute! I really love being his mommy, hes such a good kid. He leads such a cute and simple life. we have dance parties in the front room and bed jumping time, and he soaks it all up. He loves it! I love this little boy so much. I can't wait to meet this new little one! I know I will only get more excited when i find out what Im having!

No comments: