
Wow! So I cant believe I'm already at 34 weeks! Only 6 weeks left! It seems like even less when I think that its just the rest of June and all of July! I know its going to fly by! We are having a great summer so far and enjoying each beautiful day! It's been such a blessing to have a pool nearby and passes to 7 peaks. Its been pretty adventurous taking the boys by myself, but worth it to cool off. Ammon can now swim completely on his own and I only worry about him 5% of the time, so that lets me focus a lot on teaching Cameron how to swim and he is LOVING it. A couple weeks ago he was not so excited about it but since he has been introduced to goggles I cant keep him out of the water. Literally he will keep his head underwater for so long that I have to remind him to come up for air, cause he comes up gasping like he forgets. He is getting more and more comfortable with the water each day and I'm so glad. He's also still very scared if I'm not around him, so that's good :)I dont want him to be too brave! Braydon is getting bigger and bigger and I think he's head down as of today. I'm not completely sure, I haven't had an ultrasound to back it up, but it sure felt like he moved head down this morning. He was stretching and poking and flopping and he was very "violent" today. It felt similar to how it felt when Ammon and Cameron moved head down. I have another doctors appointment tomorrow and I am going to check to see how it is. My hips have been ok the last few weeks, hurting, but not too bad, but nights are pretty bad. They really act up when I overdo it but I think all the swimming and weightlessness has been helping A LOT. This little boy is so active, he kicks and moves like crazy. He seems so fiery and spunky. I cant wait to meet him and I can't believe its coming so soon! I'm dying to see what he looks like. Its hard to imagine little boys that don't look like an "Ammon" or a "Cameron". It's going to be interesting to see what a "Braydon" looks like. This pregnancy (knock on wood) seems to be easier than Cameron and Ammon's. Either that, or I'm just too busy taking care of the boys to notice all the little things. They definitely keep me super busy, I think thats probably one of the reasons that this pregnancy has gone so fast. :) Speaking of keeping me busy, they are dying to go swimming and tearing up the house while they wait... So I better go!
3 comments:
You look so good! You look like you're all belly and haven't put on any weight anywhere else.. way to go! I would love to look that good at 34 weeks prego. So excited for you!!
Oh honey...I'm so excited for you! It sounds like a great summer so far, and I'm glad there's less pain this time (or at least less time to NOTICE the pain). haha Love you lots! Thanks for the photo, you look so beautiful :)
You look so good, You sound super excited, I think I would be a little scared having a third boy, but your boys look like they are a ton of fun. so happy for you are praying all goes well with your VBAC.
Post a Comment