So, I was 31 weeks on Tuesday. This pregnancy is flying by so fast. I think it has something to do with the other two boys im chasing after. My hips started acting up again right after finals got over and since then, its been very spotty. It really depends on how much I over do it. I have been a lot more nimble this pregnancy. It's way more easy for me to jump up and move around than previous pregnancies, but alas, the worst is still yet to come. It seems like I've hit the first trimester again with how tired I am. I try to stay busy and active with housework. Something I hardly ever did with both Ammon and Cameron's pregnancy. I was very sedentary with them, but having two boys already, there is NO way I could even lead a sedentary lifestyle. Yesterday I made them smoothies and of course Cameron shoved his hand in and splashed it all out of the cup, all over him, the chair, the floor (carpet), it seemed to literally have a 6 foot radius of mess, he was covered head to toe and I just thought, Man this stinks... cause I HAVE to clean this up. There is NO one else to do it. Sean was not home. And even though it hurts to get on the floor sometimes, it just has to get done, cause what am I gonna do? Ask Ammon to clean it up? HA. I also have a set of stairs in my place and I think I want to die every time I go up and down, its a combination of my hips hurting and then having a HUGE belly on the front of me that makes me want to fall forward that makes those stairs not the most exciting part of my day. :P Sean and I both finished Winter semester and taking a break for spring and summer. Sean will be going in the fall but because I will have just had this baby I will be taking a break. Sean is taking his LSAT prep course this summer and taking the Exam this fall. We are crossing our fingers that he does well so we will have a lot of options as to where we can go. Sean will be graduating this fall. I can't believe it will finally be happening. I know we will have at least 3 years of Law School after that, but its definitely a major milestone, even if its barely the midpoint of our schooling. I'm so excited for him! We went and visited my parents in California when school got out. We had a lot of fun and it went by way too fast! Theresa comes to visit at the end of this month and I am SO excited. Then she goes home for a couple weeks and my mom comes back, then the whole family comes for education week. I'm SO excited for this summer. We have already gone to seven peaks once... that was an adventure. I took the boys alone, which is how its pretty much gonna be for the majority of the summer, and it was... interesting... They are alive, so it was a successful trip :P, but wow it was exhausting. I can't wait for the days when Sean doesn't have to work and we can go as a family. Anyways, Cameron just dumped his cereal all over the floor and artistically applied some to his face and hair. Ammon just threw a paper plane on a picture and is trying to climb on the entertainment center to get to it, so I better go lasso these boys before the house falls apart! But seriously, these are the times that I love, and I know these are the moments that I will miss when they are over. The messy house, the mounds of laundry, the dirty faces that smile at me, life is not perfect and out of a magazine, but thats what MAKES it perfect. Nothing can compare to the way Cameron wraps his arms around my neck every night and plays with my hair when i tuck him in, or how Ammon notices I'm in pain and helps to push me up the stairs before we go to bed at night (guiding me with his hand on my back). I love my boys and i love that they keep me busy. I will post pictures as soon as I can! LATERS!
3 comments:
Isn't that the truth about the messes and the non-magazine life? But it is great isn't it? Glad to hear all about your family. And you are almost done with this pregnancy!
This blog makes me slightly fearful for when I have boys.. but totally gets me excited too. I'm so excited for you to have this baby. AND... you look amazing!
I love how children bring so much joy to our lives :) That's cute about Ammon guiding you! lol So when are you going to post more pregnancy photos-you're due soon! What's your due date again?
Post a Comment