I cant wait for christmas!! Its going to stink this year cause we literally will have NO money. But we can wrap up some of ammons old toys or something and hopefully he wont notice. I know Cameron wont notice. I just cant wait for this time of year. I love it so MUCH! its so weird to think that its already here again. I was just going through Christmas and I was pregnant. I cant believe a year has already come and gone! I hate how fast time is flying. I miss those lazy endless days of summer when we were all little kids and the world seemed a little more innocent. But then again, I didnt have a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys when I was ten either. I just wish it would slow down a little more so i could enjoy every little moment with my boys. I never even see my husband. Husbands are a myth, do they really even exist? With all the crazy things going on, I love being in this stage of life, because it does fly so fast, and I will be looking back in about 5 years when sean is out of school and ammon is EIGHT and cameron is almost SIX and wish that I could remember a little more of those long days when I was alone with the boys for more than 12 hours at a time. I love them so much, they are everything I have ever wanted. I have waited my whole life to be a mom and I love every minute of it. Every
messy, sticky, whiney, cranky, giggling, smiling, sweet, loving minute of it. I am so
blessed and so
grateful. Oh yeah I LOVE
THANKSGIVING TOO!
1 comment:
Love the costumes, love your cakes! Oh man you are good. Congrats on getting into BYU! Good to know you are still around :) Take care
Post a Comment