HAHA, so i just spent the last two and a half weeks (before thanksgiving) at my family's house. I know, crazy right. In the last 12 months I have been there... ALOT. 6 times in the last 12 months. I know. thats crazy right. Well, i didnt really think my mom would do it but she wanted us to come visit again. After she begged for a while i said, fine you come get us and take us there and then take us back and we will come (sarcastically, because its a 10 hour trip, i didnt think she would do it) And guess what.... she did. SHe was that desperate to see my kids and for ammons birthday she took him to disneyland again. This time he was tall enough to go on thunder moutain (crazy train), space mountain, and splash mountain. Needless to say it was very fun and also not very stressfull on me because grandma made a deal that she would be completely responsible for him the whole time so i didnt have to be a single mom with two little babies, it was great. Im also very proud to say that he has been DIAPER free since the first of November (its like he knew he was turning three or something) He has had very few accidents and even travels without a diaper. He told us one time in the car " I have to go potty, I'll go on the side of the ROAD!!!" we had a few laughs about that. He also had his very first audition and he did AWESOME! He seems to be a natural. Hes not camera shy and he was working those casting directors. they told him he had a big future. He had to look like the kid the show was re-inacting and there were other little boys that looked more like him. oh well. Mom is trying to convince me to let him visit and stay in january for Pilot season... My mom also had gotten both ammon and cameron a photo package with a great photographer and she wants cameron and ammon to model for the company she works for. Ammon took great direction (i guess it has to be someone else beside me cause heaven knows he wont smile and look at me for a picture) and cameron smiled the whole time and they were priceless when they took pictures together. But again we would have to be there! HAH and thats NOT happening anytime soon. Sean and I will both be going to school in January so it will be a little crazy. We are alternating our schedules so one of us will be home with the kids. We definitly cant skimp on the date nights next semester. Speaking of next semester... I get butterflies just thinking about it... Ahhh . On an entirely different note, Cameron has started standing and coasting on furniture. Hes getting REALLY good and it scares me! he doesnt let go yet, but i predict that he will be walking before a year for sure. He also loves to eat real food... like REAL food. hahah but it comes out forcefully on the other end... sorry if thats TMI. Hahaha I think thats pretty much everything. We had a great halloween and had fun on Ammons birthday. We didnt have a big party cause he had a huge one last year, but this year we just got together with family and I made another cake! It was really fun to make and it took FOREVER! It was lightening mcqueen and everything was made out of cake. oh this picture is of cameron being cute. Thats the plus of not knowing what you are taking pictures of, you tend to forget and later when you upload it to the computer, you find rare but cute pictures like this one!! There are more pictures of everything but they were taken on other peoples camera's and I am waiting on them... ahem.... kristy... theresa....
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
6 years ago








1 comment:
That cake is amazing. I am glad you had a good trip. I am moving back to Rexburg in January so we need to hang out. Jacob is going to be here until August so I will be back.
Post a Comment