CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ammon and Cameron Pictures! YAY

Ammon and Cameron got to take some pictures while we were in CA. I didnt know how great the photographer was until I saw her pictures. She was a lady in my mom's ward and she got a good deal. Im so glad to finally have some pictures of my boys!! I guess there is alot more on a disc but my mom ahs to pick it up and send it to me! I can hardly wait!!






3 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Your boys are so cute! Cameron totally looks like a Guido too! It's gotta be that huge smile! Great pictures!

The Graham Family! said...

The pictures turned out WAY cute!! How fun!

Lulu said...

The pics are adorable-I can't believe how big Ammon is now! It's crazy how fast they grow up...