I got out Ammons old santa suit and put it on cameron! He will so be wearing this for the family picture this year! I love it on him. Its so cute!!


This is camerons pirate costume. I actually have a cute picture of him smiling, but its on the computer that is currently crashed!
These two are of Cameron who woke up after his bedtime and thought it was time to party, everyone else was sleeping and he thought it was fun to stay up with mom while she worked on her costume... :)
My boys love to cuddle!!! and I love seeing them cuddle! Its so cute!!

I made this cake for a party we are going to, I really was doing a test drive for home made fondant for when I do ammons cake and Im so glad I did, cause I HATE homemade, its fun for the decorating part, but for covering the cake, I must have dont something wrong cause I couldnt get it the right texture and it kept ripping. I also didnt have all the tools, becuase I was just borrowing them from a friend while I went to those three classes. But here is the finished product, it will taste good if nothin else! hahaha


These are our costumes, you cabnt see the tinkerbell on seans shoulder or his shoe covers either, and I made ammon a captain hook hook out of a hanger, spray paint and some felt. My dress i made from "scratch" lol no pattern, it just needs the sash on it. I got ammons stuff from DI but had to cut it up and re-sew it cause it was all too big. Seans pants were way too big ( a ladies 1x, from DI) and so I had to resew those too, I made his shirt by ripping the seams out and cutting it to look like peter pans shirt. I also sewed a tinky tinkerbell and stuffed her and put it on his shoulder. it will be super fun, im so excited.
I have always loved halloween but 4 years ago on Halloween night, in a dark, rainy truck stop alley I met Sean for the fist time. I know it seems like a scene of a scary story, but its the scene of our love story! haha Anyways, I love making a big deal of Halloween, now that its our anniversary and not just a night to dress up. I love you sean!!
2 comments:
He is so cute, and getting so big. When are you going to come visit me???
I hope you guys have fun tonight. CUTE COSTUMES!!!
Love you.
Loved reading about the first time you met!
Post a Comment