So I know i have been so horrible about blogging!! I dont know why I havent done it in so long! So much has happened, that I cant even imagine filling it all in, so I will try to just do some high lights.
August- We went to my parents house to make some money before school started and had a blast with the family and even stopped off at disneyland (we used our passes we bought back in april) We brought back with us Theresa and Mia. Theresa went to education week and Mia stayed with us for a few weeks while my parents had a little bit of a break.
October- Halloween time!! We have been racking our brains trying to figure out what we should be for Halloween and we finally figured it out! We decided to be Peter pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Smee. Sean will be peter pan, I will be wendy, Ammon is going to be captain Hook and Cameron would be smee! I think it will be really fun, I'm going to try to make my dress and see how that goes! Hopefully it works out! Speaking of that. I need to borrow a sewing machine! haha Anyways. Thats my quick update! Life is crazy and I update my facebook way more than I ever do this. I need to get better at it! I will be better at it. Although our camera broke so we dont really have any pictures. We'll it still takes pictures but we cant see what we are taking pictures of so its a guess every time. OH yeah, We went in for cameron's 6 month checkup (6 months 2 weeks) and he is now about 20 lbs and 27 inches, He is now in the 78 % for hieght and weight, so he has lost a bit of chub. He had croupe about a month ago and lost a bit and it has been hard for him to get back to where he was. Anyways. I will keep everyone updated! laters!








3 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been busy. Cameron is getting so big. I wish we lived closer he could be Naomi's little boyfriend!
Miss Ya!
Cool. Glad you updated.
Love you cake, it looks awsome. that is such a neat skill to have something you will use for a long time. it looks great.
Thanks for the update! Sounds like life is pretty crazy- but it is good to see that your boys are all doing well! Wish I was there to lend you my sewing machine :) Good luck with your costumes, they sound fun!
Post a Comment