So i havent posted in a whole month! thats insane! So this last month hasnt been very exciting. Sean has been looking for a job and all we have come across are scams or like career jobs that hes not quite qualified for, the few that would have been perfect for us, he hasnt got. There are just tons of people out there looking for jobs i guess! AHH Its been so frustrating. We came so close to getting this other job (got 2 out of the 3 interviews) and then never heard back. They dont even call to say we didn't get it! And we have called and left messeges too. ahh im annoyed. Anyways. We had a fun 4th of july. We went to the parade and then had a BBQ with the family. We also have gotten together with friends a couple times and we got to hang out with Danielle and Jacob because they moved to UTAH! yay for them! We had a little swim party last week and that was really fun! Our first swim of the summer!
But the majority of the month has been combing craigslist and the help wanted ads. Now we are going to cali to make a little bit of money before Sean starts school. I wish I knew that we were just going to end up going to cali and we could have spent the last 6 weeks having fun instead of being all stressed out and looking for jobs that got us nowhere! I am a bit exited though, because my mom has a pool in their nieghborhood at their club and its really close to their house, so we can go swimming everyday. And Sean can come too, SO it will be so fun family time before school starts. im hoping we all come back super tan (except for cammo) SO yeah. I have some pictures, its mostly just of us hanging out at our house trying to stay cool. (living on the 3rd floor gets REALLY HOT! were glad we have AC but try not to use it cause its EXPENSIVE!

Cameron found his toes!! Yay for cammo! He thinks its super fun to play with them and grabs at them all the time. Its so fun.


He even fell asleep trying to grab them, how adorable is that!

Just being chubby and cute!

chubby cheeks!

Both the boy ended up in our bed and when i woke up they were UPSIDE DOWN! what weird kids! How did that happen! oh yeah, that space in the middle of them. thats where I WAS.

Cameron in his bouncer, he loves it! He jumps up and down and thinks its super cool!

So cammo likes to sit on the couch but he falls over sometimes, but doesnt even cry to let us know. He just sits there and looks at us until we see him and set him up right again. lol hes a very tolerant little boy.

Ammo got into the recycling. lol He put the boxes on his feet and wore them all over the house... weirdo...

Ammo starts out in his own bed and sometimes cameron does too, but 99 % of the time they are both in our bed by morning!

Cute boys!

We had a garage sale and we were all pooped when we got back. The boys fell asleep on the couch like this and I had to get a picture of it.

cameron fell asleep in his swing. His cheeks look really red, the flash made them look weird, he was a little flushed, but the picture makes it look like he was beaten. lol and we tried to sit him up and lean him back but he kept leaning forward. lol I guess he liked it.

Trying to crawl. He already scoots around a bit. Hes better at scooting on his back, i think he likes knowing that hes not completely immobile.

Ammon looking at the little stream outside our apartments i think he was pointing to "birdies"

Cameron likes to play peekaboo with a blanket or even by pulling up his shirt. He loves it and thinks its super funny. He really thinks hes the coolest thing ever and I gotta agree with him. Ammo thinks so too, He really cant get over cameron. Oh yeah, the other day I was trying to suction out cammos nose and he as crying and Ammon came up and was like " mommy, he hurting, cameron NO like. Stop it mommy!" and he would jump in front of me to block me from suctioning out the baby's nose. oh and yesterday ammon and daddy were playing on the floor and cameron was on my lap and he started flapping and acting like he wanted to play and i said that it looked like cameron wanted to play and ammon ran over and tried to pick up cameron and carry him to daddy. and I told him it was ok and that he could stay on my lap and ammon said " No! Cameron want to play with daddy!" lol I guess hes giving a voice to the minority! lol

RAAWRR! Attack of the killer baby! Hes gonna bite me!

Ammon holding Cameron. I dont think Cameron is very sure of all of this... Ammon is though!

My first attempt at homemade chicken enchiladas. they taste really good, but they dont look as prety here. I've gotten alot better at making them look prettier... hahah
2 comments:
Your babies are SOOOOO adorable. I want to see them. I miss you!
Your boys are so cute! They are little buddies all ready(It makes me want another one so naomi can have a little buddy!!)
Post a Comment