So I havent blogged in forever! Well I had surgery on Thursday and I am healing well and fast. Thanks to friends and family who helped and offered to help. It was a rough first couple days, not as bad as a c-section (although they are so very different) My c-section was lower and i felt like it was a bit more protected, these cuts are right on the front of my stomach so its right out there (im glad its not as deep) and anytime ammon gets too excited he can whack it (he has on accident a couple times) I'm still a bit sore. although i keep forgetting why im so sore, it doesnt seem like I had surgery 5 days ago. Either the surgeons in Provo are really great, or my body just likes to heal fast, whatever it is, its a blessing. I cant wait to get back to normal and finish losing the baby weight! Although I have lost 10 lbs since my surgery, kinda exciting!
Ammon and Cameron continue to be cute! Sean is again looking for a job because we basically got stiffed 1800 dollars by the guy (a former friend) he was working for (more like 2000$) Anyhoo! Its a frustrating thing but, it is what it is! On the bright side... I have TWO freaking CUTE boys!

Ammon came up to cameron and was talking to him and I caught the end of it. Cameron was smiling and looking at him like he was just TOO COOL. lol

Can you SEE those CHUBBY THIGHS!?

Messy, messy boy!! YUCK

I found him peeking behind the blanket. He loves pulling it up by his face, I dont know why. But it sure is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment