CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Birthday Sean
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Sean, I know you don't check this blog very often (ahem, never) but i wanted to tell you how special you are today on your 27th birthday. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. You continue to amaze me everyday with your love of the gospel and your desire to be a true disciple of Christ. You always strive to be a better man. You make me laugh everyday and I love talking with you, I can stay up and talk to you all night and never get tired of it, I can spend 24/7 with you and never get tired of being in your presence, (believe me, we've done it before). You are the best roommate, most amazing lover, coolest sidekick, most trusted confidant, and my best friend. I'm so excited to be with you for the rest of forever! I look forward to our life together, raising our boys (and maybe some girls) making our dreams become realities, struggling together. You are an amazing father and our boys have a terrific role model for what a righteous priesthood holder is. I would be so happy if our boys turned out to be exactly like you. I can't wait for the day when we can look back on our life together and remember all the memories we have made together, all the hard times and the good times mixed in together. I wouldn't want my life to be anything other than what it is with you. I feel so extremely blessed to be with you. My days of being lonely and feeling empty are over because you came into my life. I remember feeling like half of me was missing, Like I had literal holes in my soul. It was an ache that literally hurt my heart. You really do complete me in every sense of the word. I think about you when you are away and want to be next to you when you are near or far. I'm so glad you were born. I know I am the happiest I can possibly be with you in my life. I love you sweetheart. Happy birthday.
Forever and for always
Alicia :)


P.S. We make pretty babies...

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

Happy Birthday Sean! We miss the good times we had together with you guys! It was too short lived!