CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WERE HOME!!

After 3 weeks! And I gotta say I didn't want to leave, we are finally home. We had a week break and then worked for a couple week and were able to earn rent for another month. I was having more gallbladder attacks and we realized that we needed to probably get back and get it taken care of, or at least in the process of it. We had SO much fun!! It was so hard to leave. We miss everyone so much and Ammon is going through serious withdrawels. The day we came home he was so excited to see all his toys and got them all out and that lasted for about 10 minutes, then he walked into our room and said "Anthony..." then he started listing everybody, as if to say, whats the point in having all these toys with nobody to play with. He certainly had a ton of kids to play with and a backyard and he loved every second and at the end of his list he moaned "MICKEY MOUSE" like he was saying, i had to leave everyone and MICKEY! lol it was sad. So i asked him if he wanted me to call them and he said, "call them?" and I said ok we will and when I called them he talked to everybody and when he got to theresa he just kept saying over and over again " theresa... hold you... theresa... hold you... theresa... hold you" then he just sat there quietly listening to everyone on the phone and silent tears were rolling down his face. I have never seen a two year old so depressed before and I started to cry. So we were all on the bed crying! Im starting to get sad again! lol I need to change the subject! So CAMERON IS 13 lbs!! we weighed him 2 days before he turned 6 weeks and he was 13 lbs 2 ounces! He is such a fat little boy. He looks chubby, but I wouldnt say he looks 13 lbs. But when you pick him up hes like a sack of bricks.at 9 weeks, ammon was 11 lbs 11 ounces and he was solid too but not as much chub. Im excited though becuase it makes me feel good knowing I can sustain his life with my breastmilk, with Ammon he was always hungry and it didnt seem like he was getting enough. I dont know if its just a difference in metabolisms, quality or quantity of milk or what, but it made me feel so horrible when I had to supplement, like I wasn't enough, it was really hard for me when he weaned himself and we had to switch to formula. I was so worried that we would miss out on bonding but it all turned out just fine, we found other ways to bond and he is an extremely affectionate kid. Im just glad this time around that I have more milk or whatever is making him grow so much. Cameron doenst eat as much as Ammon did when he was nursing and hes so much bigger already. Whatever it is, I am happy about it. Anyways we are excited to enjoy the rest of this summer and to get some TANS! We already worked on some while we were in california (except for cameron he had 50spf the whole time! haha) We all could be out in the sun all day and sean and I would burn '(with sunscreen) and all Ammon got was a beautiful butter-brown tan. Im so jealous! lol We miss going to the pool but hopefully once sean gets a job we can get a season pass to seven peaks!Anyways! Heres some pictures from our trip. they are all out of order! sorry!


Sean and I on Space mountain
All of us on the winnie the pooh ride! Ammon loved it

This was the roger rabbit ride. Ammon loved it too

This is on the winne the pooh ride. If you look closely in the dark you can see our friend kristy! I just noticed that!
ON the DUMBO ride! He LOOVVVED it!
Tea cups! BARF!
Ammon actually like the carousel here. He didnt like the one in rexburg. He rode this one two times in a row.


Daddy and Cammo after the carousel (cameron rode with mommy on a bench on the carosel)


Taking a break after riding spash mountain. it was so hot it killed me to put a blanket over while I nursed, but we got to a point where we did it very discreetly... see you can't even tell! haha

Me and Angela. Her EYES are gorgeous! Im so jealous! Shes the only girl in the family that ended up with green eyes. We all have brown!
riding the tram. He thought it was a ride! He liked it even better the second day when he knew where it led to.
running to Disney from the tram.

At Cinderella's castle looking at the "mommy duckins" and the "baby duckins" lol they were cute.


carousel!

These next ones are from California Adventure (the top ones are from disneyland)
on the tram to disney, hes all excited cuase he knows where we are going!











A for AMMON!!
his HERO! "McQUEEN!"

Action shot! He was running so fast through the water place at california adventure. it was crazy!

really getting wet!

All dry and on the next ride!
and the next ride!

He liked this one too, we could even bring cameron on it, it was really slow though.
Flying ride! this is like the dumbo ride but its in the bugs life portion of california adventure, they are riding in giant boxes of raisins or chinese food boxes, its to make you think that you are the size of a bug, they even made the bathrooms a giant tissue box. it was pretty cool.
yeah he really liked it.
Well i have more pictures but ive have been uploading pictures all day and need to give the computer a rest! I will put more up later!

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Both Cameron and Ammon are sooo big! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! We are coming to Utah this summer! We have to get together! We love you guys! I hope everything gets better with your health and stuff!

Leah and Joe said...

What a fun trip, Im jealous!